Lumen ... Shedding light on the News

Be a beacon

The Latest

Dr. Peter McCullough: 5 Essential Truths About COVID-19

Photo: Dr. Peter McCullough: 5 Essential Truths About COVID-19
Photo by Mufid Majnun on Unsplash

Internist and cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough gave a crowd at the Reawaken America Tour in Dallas, Texas, five “talking points” to keep in mind when the conversation turns to COVID-19 at any gathering:

1) COVID-19 is ONLY spread when symptoms are present.

“The virus cannot be spread unless someone has symptoms, unless someone’s sick,” McCullough said in an address on December 12. “They cannot spread COVID-19 They’re not contagious. That’s been shown now.”

He elaborated:

It’s only symptoms that are related to the spread of illness and there is no asymptomatic spread. So, if there’s no asymptomatic spread, as long as nobody in this arena has symptoms, there will not be a single case that comes out of this auditorium. That is an important principle. Now, that means if you’re sick, if you’re sick, and you’re susceptible to COVID-19, please stay home. If your children are sick and they’re susceptible to COVID-19, that could be the case, stay home.

2) Asymptomatic testing is not FDA cleared or supported by any regulatory bodies.

“Because there’s no asymptomatic spread … we never needed to close down the schools,” McCullough continued. “That means we never needed to wear masks, right, because you can’t spread it asymptomatically. That means that there should be no asymptomatic testing.”

McCullough observed the World Health Organization (WHO) has agreed with this assessment since the end of June.

“Widespread screening of asymptomatic individuals is not a currently recommended strategy due to the significant costs associated with it and the lack of data on its operational effectiveness,” WHO stated.

Leading up to his third point, McCullough referred to his recent interview with podcaster Joe Rogan, and the fact that both he and Rogan recovered from COVID-19. Yet, they both took a COVID test prior to the interview:

I said, Joe, why are we doing this test? We’ve already had COVID. We’ve already recovered. And his answer is, “Well, we have an insurance policy,” and my point is people are doing asymptomatic testing for reasons other than COVID because he knew and I know that we can’t get it again.

3) Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable–it’s “one and done.”

“Once somebody is recovered from COVID-19 It’s one and done,” McCullough emphasized. “It’s one and done. You’re done.”

Turning to the audience, he asked how many have already had COVID.

“It’s over with,” he asserted. “The pandemic for you is over with, you can’t get it again.”

“Now you can get faked out by false positive tests,” he cautioned. “But you can’t get the illness a second time and we know that now. This is airtight. There’s over 130 papers that support this.”

McCullough noted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) admitted in November the agency has no record of a case of reinfection.

New York Attorney Elizabeth Brehm asked the CDC for “documents reflecting any documented case of an individual who: (1) never received a COVID-19 vaccine; (2) was infected with COVID-19 once, recovered, and then later became infected again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when reinfected.”

The response from Roger Andoh at CDC was:

A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected.

“Now the CDC has got 41,000 cases, sadly, of full-blown vaccine failures that resulted in hospitalization and death,” McCullough went on, adding, “41,000 vaccine failures, they don’t have a single failure of natural immunity.”

“Natural immunity is our way out of the pandemic,” he stated. “This is very, very important”:

Think about this: if we don’t recognize natural immunity what happens? Oh, you get COVID-19. Or, you could get it again. Take a vaccine. Oh, you got COVID again; take another vaccine. It just keeps going and going. Wear masks, go into lockdown, or you can get it again. Let’s lock down our seniors in a nursing home for the 24th month of the rest of their lives because of this false narrative that you can get COVID-19 a second time or a third time.

4) COVID-19 is a treatable illness in high-risk patients with early sequenced multidrug therapy.

“The illness is imminently treatable … we can treat COVID-19, and we can actually markedly influence the natural history of the disease by intercepting it early, and those innovations were discovered early in 2020,” McCullough noted.

In the video, McCullough provides actual examples of early at-home treatments available for COVID-19.

“Everybody should have a COVID-19 survival kit at home,” he stressed. “We should really take charge of this. This viral pandemic is a war. It’s a war and it’s up to us to step up and start to fight this thing.”

5) The genetic COVID-19 vaccines are not sufficiently safe or effective for the public. Vaccine mandates should be dropped, and the vaccine program should be paused for safety review.

McCullough delivered his final point:

I don’t think anybody had a problem with vaccines a year ago. But we now know as they’re broadly used in the general population, like many new products, it has not worked out and we have seen unacceptably high rates of death that occurs after vaccination. About 50% of the deaths that are recorded happen within 48 hours, 80% within a week.

“In the U.S. CDC VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] we have 19,000 deaths, about half of those are domestic,” he observed, adding:

We have 31,000 now that are permanently disabled. That is unacceptable for a medicinal product in the United States. And it’s unacceptable for our agencies not to review safety for us. And it’s unacceptable for our FDA or CDC or NIH and our White House Task Force. It’s unacceptable for them not to provide a safeguard for our citizens.

McCullough ended with a look to the immediate future:

Moving forward, the vaccines are not enough to bring us out of the pandemic. I am going to close by calling for, at this point in time, a complete and total ban on any vaccine mandates. I’m calling for an immediate pause, a pause in the public program on Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson, until we can do a deep dive on the safety review.

“Younger people, like everyone in this room, I think is in great shape to work together on developing herd immunity, and closing out the pandemic,” he concluded.

____________________________________________________________

This content is solely for educational and discussion purposes. Any treatment undertaken in terms of COVID (or any illness) should be discussed with a licensed medical professional.

Your email address will not be published.

44 thoughts on "Dr. Peter McCullough: 5 Essential Truths About COVID-19"

1. קמגרה says:

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is useful. Thanks for sharing!

2. Anna Zorbas says:

January 12 2022. Thanks so much Mr McCullough
    I had the COVID last year , but 2 weeks ago I had it again with very mild symptoms (2 days actually)
    I took my vitamins and stayed home
    I don’t know if it was omicron or a simple flu

3. James Sobeski says:

A man who is making sense is getting rare “in times like these “. Thanks Dr. McCullough!

4. Lacey Matthews says:

Amen! I greatly appreciate an expert asking for the data about natural immunity and reinfection rates, from the CDC. I have natural immunity & am constantly battling people around me who have bought into the hype and lies they have been told. Schools are trying to push “vaccine” mandates for all students without any religious exemption. My kids have all had the virus already, there is no reason to give them a “vaccine” with so many adverse effects! This “vaccine” is the biggest farce I have seen and I never in my life time thought I would see so many people used as an experiment. Theu brought the entire world into this! And it IS an experiment…. both socially & medically. This is a travesty and needs to stop. Wearing a face mask does nothing but increase your c02 levels to dangerously high, they are basically poisoning our children with c02 intake all day at school. The masks work just as well as the “vaccine”! We don’t have a covid pandemic. We have a PCR test pandemic! A test that doesn’t even test for covid 19 & inside the box with it comes a pamphlet that states right on it, “do not use as a diagnostic tool”. Now the CDC themselves have posted about the faulty PCR test results. Taking that into account, 90% of positive cases have been invalidated. They’re now all “inconclusive”. People lost their wages, their businesses…. our children lost their education and important socialization to build skills and maturity… people suffered more anxiety & depression, the suicide rate went up, people relapsed and overdosed…. and the elderly weren’t allowed visitors in their nursing homes and died without family…. this is disgraceful and those responsible for all of this need to be held accountable!

5. Grudzielanek Mark says:

Great information that the public needs to now and understand!

6. Joan Parsons says:

7. Cindy says:

Are there any lasting effects after having had covid?

8. Eben Kitching says:

Thank you very much. I live in SA and was never tested and not vaccinated. I do exercises and live a healthy life. Exercises and gym is the most important part of my lufestyle, because it allows me to enjou every minute in life.

9. Mirela says:

I’ve had Covid on february 2021, and now, december 2021 my antibody are 403. My husband’s antibody are only 46. He was in pretty bad shape, i had only mild symptoms. My question is: is that true that u can’t get it the second time, cause personally i know people who got it after a few months. First time mild symptoms, second time flu like symptoms. I’m keep wearing my mask, taking vitamins and really scared to not get it again. And my heart beat went up to 100 after covid and it’s still there. Am i a little bit safe with those antibodies? I’m not against Any vaccin, but i’m really scared of this covid vaccin.

10. William James says:

#1 is wrong. From a logical standpoint you must have the virus prior to symptoms, therefore you can spread it.
     It’s like an 11 year old girl who never had a period can get pregnant prior to her first period. The period is the end result of a fertilization stage.
    He’s technically wrong. Symptoms occur due to infection therefore infection is present prior to symptoms.

11. Jessica Neubeck says:

Thanks the lord, dear Dr. McCullough that you are here. You have the golden bible of common sense and expertise in medicine.
    God bless you and keep you and you wonderful family safe. xx

I pray that we always be able informed about your latest postings.

Thank you, for being in our lives.

Warm regards,

Jessica

12. Brian says:

Where can I get a copy of Dr MuCulloughs
    “Covid 19 survival kit for at home” ?
    In Australia our gov is giving zero information on this.
    They have only one approach: a Cultic obsession to get a jab (or several) into everyone, no matter what.

13. Joy says:

Thanks so much for your passion to help others and really hesl people.

14. Cynthia says:

Dr. Thank you. I am a T1D. Went through COVID early on. Wasn’t mild but I’m ok. And I keep telling everyone my natural immunity is all I need! I’ve traveled been exposed and am fine. I’m just worried about these mandates and seeing my family in Europe

15. Marc Toto says:

Hi Dr. Thanks McCullough for all you do! Dr. Robert Malone is saying one can get Delta again. What do we do with this? I know both of you are on the same side.

16. Phyllis Ortiz says:

Very important info

17. Carol Clarke says:

Thank you! You are the voice of sanity and reason in a world that’s gone mad with fear. I’m so grateful to God for you.

18. Flyover says:

Thank you Doctor McCullough.

19. Dr. McCullough is a hero. He’s correct about everything but the “spread of a virus.” Science has shown since smallpox and the Spanish Flu that what is called viral illness cannot be spread. No contagion. There have been serious attempts to infect healthy people via exposure to and injection with fluids of infected people that failed every time. What makes people sick is likely an environmental toxin. It’s not contagious. Group exposure is not the same as contagion. If Dr McCullough grasped this, he would be perfect.

20. William Harvey says:

The great Barrington declaration should have been followed from the beginning. http://www.gbdeclaration.org This is a population reduction agenda being administered by Claus Shwab or WEF. EVIL

21. Terrie says:

I really like to hear or read Dr McCollough’s speeches. He is very fair and honest and simply states facts and statistics. We need more people with a moral compass to push against these ridiculous mandates that simply have nothing whatsoever to do with health.

22. Norene Foster says:

I’ve lived my life fully and happily this past year and a half, feeling confident and unafraid, researching and learning about this pandemic and who I could trust and believe in. Dr McCullough is that person. From boosting my own immunity to stocking my medical vault, I feel prepared yet always wanting to seek out his advice on what is happening in society, the medical profession, and his new discoveries. He has been my hope and given me sanity during this uncertain time.

23. El says:

What about people never get covid,will they spreading covid,do they should take the vaccination?

24. Loraine Huemmer says:

What do you consider a ” covid survival kit” that everyone should have at home?
    How does an unjabbed person protect themselves from vaxxed people in family gathering/ group
    situations where spike proteins are shed?

25. Jo Hunt says:

What does the covid survival kit specifically consist of . Can it still work if you can’t get monoclonal antibodies or an iv drip?

26. Ross lamb says:

So happy w all Peter does for this messed
    Up upside down world.

27. SUE DEHNERT says:

Hi Dr Peter , we live in Australia and the Government has banned Ivermectin and Dr will not prescribe it as early treatments Also the Dr will not prescribe Hydrchlorquine for Covid Can you suggest what can we do for our at home first aid kit giving type and dosage and amounts to be taken daily We are doing the Betadine mouth gargles and nasal wash
    Also I am a 67 yr old nurse and these jabs are mandated for health workers I had reactions of flue like symptoms for a week now my lymph glands are swollen especially the throat saliva glands really hurt to ear aches continually Having to wear this filthy mask every day in the Hospital while working

28. Sue Kelley says:

I am 72 yrs old and have not had Covid. I make my own HCQ from grapefruit and lemons and follow the protocol for this when I feel alittle under the weather. I also take daily supplements: Quercetin, C, Zinc, D3, Glucosimine Chrondroitin, Tumeric, Omega 369 and B12. Is this overkill? Also what concerns me the most is the transmission of the spike protein from the vaxed to the unvaxed….me. I have been trying to find out for quite sometime how long this transmission lasts. I am getting tired of steering clear of vaxed family members! Please help me understand this.

29. Grace Farley says:

Can you send your information to the attorneys heading to the supreme court to fight the OSHA ETS?

30. Alio McDavis says:

I was thinking this morning how great it would be to have the concise, condensed, up to date, point by point “State of the Solution” briefing. Thank you! We’re on the same wavelength.
    -Alio

31. Edmund Martens says:

What does a COVID-19 survival kit consist of?

32. Janie O’Shea says:

Dear Sir

I am in the UK I am struggling with my ex partner wanting to vax children. I do not. I am seeking the best substantive evidence I can get to fight this. It is shocking and causing much pain. The government are totally ignoring natural immunity or that children will unlikely get really sick versus the jab. Please help.

33. Phyllis Ortiz says:

I am so grateful to hear these facts and pray that we can get this out to the general public.

34. Annabel says:

The truth will prevail

35. Sari Reis says:

How do I get a Home Covid 19 treatment kit? I am 72 years old. Have not had covid but have been double vaccinated.